Learn English Grammar From A–Z
- The process is the same even if you arrive at the A & E department by ambulance.
- Often the A & E department will be at the major hospital for your area.
- Three emergency routes in the A & E unit and the observation ward were obstructed.
- There had been an 18-bed ward adjacent to the A & E at the time, with nobody in it.
- The hospital hopes to increase the number of nurse practitioners in the A & E department.
- Poisoning is another reason that people visit the A & E department.
- As well as the A & E, the wing has ten four-bedded wards and 80 single rooms.
- After admission to the A & E, a preliminary diagnosis of constipation was made.
- On March 2, ambulances were turned away from the old A & E because of overcrowding.
- They recommended we take him to A & E at the local hospital.
- We were taken to York Hospital and looked after in the A & E Department.
- Go straight to A & E if the cut is to an artery or if the bleeding will not stop.
- My injury occurred about 100 yards from the present A & E department!
- Departments have pulled together to release beds and expertise when required to relieve the A & E burden.
- It was only when I got to the A & E department that I realised it was serious.
- She threw her sandwich away in the bin and walked back into the A & E room.
- The waiting area, and triage room, is somewhat isolated away from the main A & E unit.
- The A & E department is equipped to hold no more than eight patients.
- This has meant additional pressure on beds and on the A & E Departments.
- Should you need to visit your local A & E department to get an x-ray, the same principle will apply.