Learn English Grammar From A–Z
1cuerpo de elite masculine
- This was the largest number of A-teams in the field for one operation, surpassing the total number of ODAs engaged at any one time during the Vietnam War-about 85.
- In one incident, a U.S. Special Forces A-team, accompanied by a Canadian reconnaissance squadron, encountered a group of Somalis who had been wounded in an earlier clash.
- You'll meet an A-team, a very special group of special forces soldiers here doing a very difficult mission.
- He has recruited an A-team from Corporate America to help pull off a radical turnaround.
- At his initial meeting with the A-team squad on June 26, all but two said that they backed their senior colleagues, and they signed a letter to that effect and sent it to the board.
- Despite this Lee cannot get so much as a look-in at the A-team squad.
- ‘We've got our A-team out here,’ Sergeant Bradley says.
- The so-called A-team, which directed American bombers to enemy positions, helped to unseat the enemy and made a huge contribution to the war, its commander said.
- He also had a luncheon meeting with his A-team along with the executive directors.
- Truth be told, though, this isn't much of an A-team.
- Due diligence was also required to get the capital needed, so Wright assigned the job to his A-team.
- It doesn't help that they didn't assign their A-team to this film.
- Star manager Michael Jordan left active duty in 1998, but he remained on the board and his A-team of managers ran the funds.
- Come on BBC, put the A-team behind the mikes for the men's final.
- Together they form a formidable A-team of masterful musicians who are so special you feel that they are capable of tilting the world on its axis.
- The company's sense of itself was founded on an A-team working happily and fruitfully together.
- So the Special Forces A-team directed a precision bomb right outside the commander's headquarters.
- ‘The area has never been cleared,’ says Captain Don Ray, who commands the Special Forces A-team based in Kunduz.
- When the A-team members left, they took a lot of their high-tech equipment with them.
- Their own A-team has taken to the streets to help police battle crime.