Learn English Grammar From A–Z
1excelentede primera calidad
- Last season's Grand National-winning jockey returned to the saddle at Catterick yesterday and reported himself to be in 'A1' condition.
- The car's build quality is A1, but the ride is jiggly on less than good road surfaces.
- All values relate to showroom prices for cars in A1 condition.
- The recording is of A1 quality and they have taken that step further to the recognition that they deserve.
- We did a good job and he had an A1 service from us but his injuries took his life.