The Top English Grammar Tips From A–Z
1cerdo hormiguero masculine
- All the animals had gathered there - giraffes, hippos, antelope, buffalo, warthogs, zebras, aardvarks, hyenas, mongooses, storks and weaver birds.
- They also sometimes roost in the burrows of other mammals such as hedgehogs, porcupines, and aardvarks.
- Aardvarks can travel as far as 16 km a night, visiting termite mounds.
- Like a little aardvark discovering a termite mound, her tiny nose twitched ecstatically.
- Also, the aardvark is reported to eat wild cucumbers in addition to ants and termites.
- An aardvark's tear membrane protects its eyes against termite bites.
- Local school children have been involved in making masks for the 50 animals, from aardvarks to zebras.
- If the soil is too hard, aardvarks will move to areas where the digging is easier.
- I'm off now to look up Dallas Zoo on the internet, and find out if they have aardvarks.
- David's light caught the long-eared hump-backed shape of an aardvark, lumbering ahead of us at a steady trot.
Learning English? Read More About The Language Here!