Learn English Grammar From A–Z
- As long as they continue to keep out of my kitchen cupboards and bed I won't have the screaming abdabs.
- These are the nightmare scenarios that have caused me to wake with the screaming abdabs over the past month.
- He goes into prison (the cameraman had the abdabs) to interview the much feared mogul, who is polite and tells him nothing.
- I'm not superstitious, but the whole area gave me a case of the screaming abdabs, something Awful and EVIL had happened nearby.
- The thought of that could give her the screaming abdabs if she dwelled on it.