Learn English Grammar From A–Z
- The patient may seek consultation with a plastic surgeon for a face lift, mammoplasty, or abdominoplasty for removal of excess skin.
- The standard abdominoplasty is a large procedure requiring two to four days hospitalisation.
- Liposuction, tummy tuck or abdominoplasty are the types of abdominal plastic surgeries.
- In a traditional abdominoplasty, an incision is made along the bikini line from hip to hip, the loose skin is removed, the muscles are tightened and the incision is sealed.
- In addition to looking better in their clothes with the help of abdominoplasty, more men are also seeking facial rejuvenation with face-lifts, eyelid surgery and brow-lifts.