Learn English Grammar From A–Z
1raptor masculineraptora femininesecuestrador masculinesecuestradora feminine
- They even voted to allow child abductors, thieves, and bomb hoaxers to remain as refugees.
- To me, he will always be a dirty thief and a ruthless abductor!
- Authorities are following up on the report and have yet to determine if the abductors are pirates or terrorists.
- Among the nine US citizens missing is a man known to have been kidnapped and whose abductors have threatened to kill him.
- She hadn't yet seen any other sign of life besides her abductor and her abductor's family.
- According to police, the abductors made them to travel a lot.
- He is a murderer and a child abductor but he doesn't go on the register for that.
- All the abductor would need to do is toss the phone out the car window and the child would not be traceable.
- His abductors refused to accept $54,000 from his father during kidnapping negotiations last week.
- He was released by his abductors yesterday, two days after they kidnapped him and demanded a $100,000 ransom for his safe release.
- The Hearst kidnapping was one of the first examples of the Stockholm Syndrome - where kidnap victims come to identify with their abductors as a means of survival.
- Chinese police are trying to determine the identity of the four abductors.
- Relatives are begging his abductors to let them speak with him.
- The father of the 16-year-old kidnap victim is appealing to her abductors to release her.
- Two of the abductors were arrested and indicted on murder but at their trial they were found not guilty by an all white jury in under 2 hours.
- A housewife who was kidnapped on Friday morning was released yesterday by her abductors.
- The two executives who were kidnapped last week are yet to be released by their abductors.
- Detectives, who have today launched a major hunt for her abductors, say the girl made desperate attempts to stop passing cars but nobody pulled over.