The Top English Grammar Tips From A–Z
1aberración feminineanomalía femininein a moment of aberration — en un momento de aberración
- According to the revisionists, mechanical television was an aberration which is not to be taken seriously.
- His experience may be transformed from an unfortunate aberration into official company policy.
- Having grown up during the heady days of the late 1990s, they think the current period is an aberration.
- In fact, the years between 1660 and 1685 were something of an aberration, a brief period of calm in an otherwise choppy sea.
- However, if the most recent 50 years in the history of war have truly been dictated by ideological instead of resource motivations, the period would represent a unique aberration.
- What went on over that short period of time was an aberration.
- Indeed it may well be that far from an aberration or even sinful distortion, the normal and proper condition of society, and even of the Church, is one of dispute and conflict.
- The realtor said the difference between the two areas was probably just an aberration.
- That was an aberration, one of those ironic blips that sport throws up from time to time.
- This wasn't an aberration - last year was the aberration.
- We just keep our eyes open to notice aberrations and changes, and believe me, there are plenty of them.
- The periods of activist government-at the turn of the twentieth century, in the 1930s, and in the 1960s and early 1970s-should be seen as aberrations.
- He was immediately followed to the microphone by a young woman who denounced him in strident terms; those aberrations were not Marxist-Leninist states, she cried, they were Stalinist!
- Mee added, ‘Although I do not know who is responsible for these incidents I hope that they were aberrations and shall not be seen again.’
- The market will automatically correct any aberrations.
- These aberrations are mainly caused by the proposed adoption of the 45% base rate approach.
- Now, as foreign minister, he wants to correct the aberrations.
- Despite aberrations, we are still a by and large secular state.
- Slight eccentricities are curtailed with gentle mocking, and social aberrations are laughed off the set.
- Any aberrations and highhandedness by security forces, must not, of course, go unpunished.
- If it dies it is because of our own errors, betrayals and aberrations.
Learning English? Read More About The Language Here!