Learn English Grammar From A–Z
1(growth/development/condition) Medicine anómalo(growth/development/condition) Medicine anormal(behavior) anómalo(behavior) anormal(level/rate) anormal(level/rate) singularabnormal psychology — psicología patológica / clínica
- Every episode marked him, though there is no evidence of any abnormal behaviour.
- His life has been so abnormal it is no surprise that he has such unusual views.
- The boy told the court his behaviour had been abnormal and not the sort of thing he wanted to do in the future.
- As far as I can judge he sees nothing abnormal or peculiar about any part of this routine.
- All women are supposedly naturally maternal and any woman who rejects this role is seen as deviant and abnormal.
- Crime, rather than being abnormal and uncommon, may be considered a routine part of life.
- The condition is rare and is caused by the inheritance of an abnormal gene from an affected parent.
- Fusion in this case is somewhat of a worry because these are highly abnormal cells.
- My greatest work was the reconstruction of a congenitally abnormal heart.
- The abnormal hike in fuel prices leads to increase in prices of essential commodities.
- His abnormal memory power is not restricted just to the game, but aids him in his office work.
- Cells normally divide in a controlled way, but abnormal cells keep on dividing, which can form a lump.
- Some abnormal smears do in fact revert to normal without treatment, but some go on to become cancerous.
- A true food allergy is an abnormal response to a food triggered by the immune system.
- Seabed sensors detect abnormal wave movements and relay the information to scientists.
- The demand for tickets had been abnormal, and the committee had to refuse a great number who applied.
- She speculated that abnormal electrical activity in the heart or brain may have been the reason.
- Interferon is produced naturally in the body and helps fight infection or abnormal cells.
- The level was so high that a second reading was taken and although this was lower it was still so abnormal as to be fatal.
- MPs live quite an abnormal life, and a lot of the time they are away from home.