Learn English Grammar From A–Z
1anomalía feminineanormalidad feminine
- This is because scientists look for abnormalities in chromosomes but cannot find any in these patients.
- These abnormalities are caused by defects in the genes that tell the cells how to make collagen.
- Some experts also say that cleft lip and palate may be a marker for a multitude of severe congenital abnormalities.
- To allow comparison between sexes, X chromosome abnormalities were concurrently studied in women.
- The proportion of neonatal deaths attributed to major genetic or congenital abnormalities has increased.
- Genetic factors such as parental chromosome abnormalities are a major known cause which should be looked for.
- Several congenital abnormalities are rendered less likely by an adequate folate intake.
- Hannah was born with multiple abnormalities, including a heart defect, and has learning difficulties.
- Like albinos and partial albinos, the occurrence of pale birds is the result of genetic abnormalities in both male and female.
- Fetal anomaly screening uses ultrasound scanning to find certain abnormalities in the baby.
- They can be given to patients who are suffering with heart abnormalities and taken home to record information for diagnosis.
- The most severely afflicted children may be severely deaf, suffer heart problems and kidney abnormalities.
- Some boys get recurrent urinary infections without any kidney abnormalities.
- Cervical screening detects abnormalities which, if left untreated, could lead to cervical cancer.
- Some have surgery for abnormalities that would never lead to invasive cancer.
- On rare occasions it has been associated with heart rhythm abnormalities and heart attacks.
- There are many abnormalities that may be missed by the untrained eye.
- It was also possible that drugs used to stimulate ovaries could trigger chromosomal abnormalities.
- A postmortem on Mr Taylor revealed no abnormalities with his health and there were no traces of alcohol in his body.
- Antinori takes this as evidence that humans are less likely to suffer abnormalities than animals.