Learn English Grammar From A–Z
1(fact/name/person) antedicho(fact/name/person) citado anteriormente(fact/name/person) susodicho formal, humorousplease consult the above-mentioned publications — consulte las publicaciones mencionadas más arriba
- Clearly, readers need to be aware of shortcomings arising from tradeoffs among the above-mentioned factors.
- By the early 1990s, the above-mentioned "structural" changes were building up to a very strong pressure toward a full-blown financial liberalization.
- The above-mentioned changes, of course, did not take place overnight.
- Research therefore reveals that SMEs account for a significant share of output in the above-mentioned countries.
- This two CD set of Franck's complete organ works contains all of the above-mentioned pieces.
- While all of the above-mentioned strategies take into account expectations for future market returns, not all of the strategies account for investment risk tolerance.
- The above-mentioned techniques have many advantages.
- The above-mentioned techniques are offered as ways to assist individuals with dealing with performance anxiety.
- Another example is the above-mentioned super computer, which can complete any number of amazing tasks.
- The above-mentioned books by Lorenz and Gibson and Donovan offer fuller accounts of this period.
- Quite predictably, all the above-mentioned directors chose to make their next films in English for this wider international market.
- Besides the above-mentioned roles, I also had the pleasure to see her shine in two other seldom performed roles in the Ruzimatov gala in St. Petersburg.
- However, not only does empirical evidence speak sharply against this claim: the above-mentioned small countries are all wealthier than their surroundings.
- Here the sellers confront the above-mentioned problem.
- In the past, the ministry had 3 patrol vessels, one fixed-wing plane and a helicopter to perform the above-mentioned functions.
- This trend appears to be equally true for the entire Northeast, embracing the above-mentioned 10 states.
- In addition to above-mentioned members of congress, two other recent Polish Americans have made their names in Washington.
- The Commission found that the above-mentioned declarations showed that the parties has come to an agreement regarding the terms of a settlement.
- These results are consistent with sample findings in relation to the above-mentioned pet food material.
- The material is supplied solely for the above-mentioned recording.
1the above-mentioned — el antedicho