The Top English Grammar Tips From A–Z
1(signatory/party) anteriormente mencionado(signatory/party) antedicho formal(signatory/party) sobredicho formal
- All of the above-named county officers appear to have been elected without opposition.
- You have noted that each of the above-named professionals keeps his gun on at all times.
- Any of the above-named books will give the interested reader much more information about ancient gods along this same line.
- The above-named samples were measured at the SLOWPOKE reactor lab at the University of Toronto over the period from 1979 to 1983.
- The above-named person was formerly employed as an E Grade Staff Nurse.
- While I was there, I got to chat with a top Hollywood agent who represents some of the above-named stars.
- This took the form of short-selling in the stocks of major companies in the above-named sectors, as well as firms with offices in the World Trade Center.
- The precise names of the first two of the above-named companies vary between the defence of the fifth defendant and the evidence.
- From the time of Charlemagne the above-named German tribes lived under Frankish constitution retaining their own old laws, which Charlemagne codified.
- Each of the above-named, wildly disparate authors has written at least one readable "nonfiction" book published in the last 10 years.
- Those who do not qualify for one of the above-named Awards may be entitled to wear the NODA Commendation Award.
- Let's now turn our attention to the five major trends in aikido that are based on the teachings of the above-named instructors.
- For these reasons I have concluded that you are not vulnerable within Section 189 of the above-named legislation.
- The Bureau of Labor Statistics (BLS) undertakes periodic surveys of consumer expenditures and provides additional detail in each of the above-named categories.
- Michigan and Wisconsin have the largest population of Belgian Americans, with the above-named Wisconsin counties having the largest rural settlement in the United States.
- These two board members will be appointed annually no later than October 1 by the above-named colleges.
Learning English? Read More About The Language Here!