Learn English Grammar From A–Z
1ausentismo masculineabsentismo masculine Spain
- You should keep records of absences and introduce a trigger mechanism that alerts you to look into regular absenteeism and the reasons for it.
- Whatever the reason, the continual absenteeism of legislators is a serious matter.
- Employees in buildings with healthy interiors have less absenteeism and tend to stay in their jobs longer.
- People who exercise regularly generally have a lower rate of absenteeism and require less health care.
- Sandy Needham, chief executive of Bradford Chamber of Commerce, said absenteeism tended to be higher in the public sector.
- The survey by the Small Firms Association also showed different levels of absenteeism between regions.
- Teachers who exceed the agreed level of absenteeism should have a day's pay deducted for each absence.
- The streets were all but empty throughout the day and apparently there was a high level of absenteeism.
- In general, schools with higher levels of deprivation had higher levels of absenteeism.
- As part of the crackdown against absenteeism, the parents of persistent truants have been threatened with tougher fines and jail sentences.
- The taxi strike has badly affected local industries which are experiencing absenteeism and punctuality problems.
- Several speakers pointed out the problems posed to business by absenteeism.
- Councillors warned staff in the department that absenteeism had become unacceptable and the work may be contracted out to private agencies.
- They have 27 people in the company now, with virtually no absenteeism.
- Poor teamwork seems to contribute more to doctors' absenteeism than overwork or low job control.
- Many African children would benefit from lower absenteeism among school teachers.
- The council's personnel committee was asked to note the scheme's impact on absenteeism and discuss what action should be taken after the pilot.
- Some firms have already implemented the scheme and found it has substantially reduced short term absenteeism, according to the survey.
- Among children, asthma is a leading cause of hospitalization, chronic disease, and school absenteeism.
- Mr Delaney said absenteeism has been minimal with the vast majority turning up for work earlier so they could finish at lunchtime.