Learn English Grammar From A–Z
1cero absoluto masculine
- The third law of thermodynamics states that for a perfect crystal at a temperature of absolute zero on the Kelvin scale the entropy value is zero.
- In doing so, he devised a more fundamental way of defining the absolute zero of temperature, independent of any particular material substance.
- At absolute zero the internal energy of the system would be zero since temperature is proportional to internal energy.
- Because temperature is a measure of the motion of molecules there is a theoretical absolute zero temperature at which all molecular motion would cease.
- A regular incandescent light bulb relies on the fact that all bodies with a temperature greater than absolute zero emit radiation.
- It is the Kelvin temperature scale that defines its zero point as absolute zero, and is calculated by adding 273 degrees to the Centigrade temperature.
- Only in the study of quantum liquids at temperatures close to absolute zero does experimental accuracy approach Heisenberg's limit.
- In fact, to quash all doubts, zero on the Kelvin scale is dubbed absolute zero.
- In the billions of years since, they have cooled to less than three degrees Kelvin above absolute zero, equivalent to microwave frequencies.
- Any material object at a temperature above absolute zero radiates energy.
- The zero point on the Kelvin scale is known as absolute zero and it is theoretically the coldest temperature achievable.
- But in recent years researchers have found a handful of complex metal-free materials that can become magnetic at temperatures near absolute zero.
- At the point on the graph where the volume of the gas is zero (gas cannot have a volume less than zero), the theoretical temperature is absolute zero, the coldest temperature possible.
- At absolute zero atoms have the minimum amount of vibration possible.
- The behaviour of a gas at temperatures close to absolute zero depends on whether the atoms in the gas are fermions or bosons.
- He was not serious: in fact, he had done fundamental research on electromagnetism and light, on telegraphy, and on heat, where he had come up with the idea of an absolute zero of temperature - the scale based on this is named after him.
- This indicated as the absolute zero of temperature the point that would be marked as - 273 degrees on an air thermometer scale.
- All objects with a temperature greater than absolute zero emit infrared energy, the most common characteristic of which is heat.
- The Kelvin temperature scale is based on this fact, with zero Kelvin representing absolute zero.
- What will happen to the gas at absolute zero temperature?