The Top English Grammar Tips From A–Z
1sustantivo abstracto masculinenombre abstracto masculine
- There will be confusion if we continue to use the word "morality" because it is an abstract noun.
- It is Brutus who is the most instantly recognisable modern figure in his use of abstract nouns to justify political ends.
- The most difficult task for the mothers was to explain the concept of abstract nouns in Korean.
- He never kept aloof or lost the common touch; never used long words or abstract nouns.
- Like most abstract nouns, management means everything and anything associated with organizing people and their activities.
- All the stories were written specifically for this collection - all have abstract nouns as titles and all are thematically linked.
- When God is being referred to as a subsistent thing, we use concrete nouns; but to express God's simpleness we use abstract nouns.
- As European legal reasoning developed, abstract nouns multiplied.
- Liberty is a ponderous and not-to-be-used-lightly abstract noun.
- This mannered floridity of diction, accompanied by the persistent capitalization of abstract nouns, was to become a distinguishing and disfiguring feature of Bulwer's prose.
- Abstract nouns are all liable to be hijacked and twisted, by people of all political ideas.
- It's only because I did Latin and Greek that I know what an abstract noun is; no-one else in school was going to tell me.
Learning English? Read More About The Language Here!