Learn English Grammar From A–Z
1(reserves/resources/harvest) abundante(enthusiasm) desbordante(evidence/proof) abundanteshe has abundant energy — tiene energías de sobra
- This allows the animal maximum use of the abundant grass supply available all summer.
- Why, I asked, when the evidence was so abundant, did the trail appear to have gone cold?
- There is also abundant evidence for increased volcanic activity during the Little Ice Age.
- The anecdotal evidence is abundant and its use by top athletes suggests that it definitely has a role to play.
- The restaurants are packed with people, wine is readily available, goods are in abundant supply.
- In fact, it's a diverse land of stunning scenery, generous nomads and abundant wildlife.
- It is a shame to write with such abundant style and yet offer so little evidence of thought.
- The undergrowth and the weed will be at its heaviest and the natural food available to the fish will be at its most abundant.
- In the rivers of East Anglia, more chub were found in stretches of river with abundant overhead cover.
- The area has an abundant supply of rivers, varying in size, but none of them small!
- The taste of the okra stood out even among its abundant and pleasing seasoning.
- Bird life is abundant, but the number and variety of butterflies is extraordinary.
- In addition to the mining sector, the province also has abundant marine resources.
- Continental Europe has endured freezing temperatures and abundant snowfall.
- The overall tone is a muted greenish grey, picked out by the stone statue of the Madonna and the abundant foliage.
- The setting is beautiful, the wildlife surprisingly abundant, and there is an excellent spa.
- Wouldn't it be great if kiwi, takahe and other native birds could one day be that abundant?
- In the late 1700s, the abundant seaweed or kelp provided an important source of income.
- They liked Perigord for its warmth and abundant vineyards and found one they considered perfect.
- It's all about prosperity, abundant free time, permissive traffic laws and cheap gas.