The Top English Grammar Tips From A–Z
See Spanish definition of violador
1(of rights)violador masculinevioladora feminine
- The dotcom era of the late 90s saw some of the worst abusers of pro-forma earnings manipulations.
- The chief villain here is technology, or, at least, its malicious abusers.
- These mind abusers Ayn Rand is talking about are today's educators.
- You should focus your efforts on what makes a time abuser anxious instead of teaching him how to organize his day.
- He spoke out against abusers of aid for the victims, ensuring that funds didn't fall prey to charity scams.
- Signatories to the convention agree to institute the necessary legislation to prevent abusers of power from reaping the rewards of corruption.
- I had not been persecuted by any abusers of authority.
- Many believe that the authorities in their countries of origin should give a lot less freedom to abusers of lax laws.
- It is not always easy to identify or apprehend abusers of fireworks.
- The federation represents the group that traditionally has been one of the worst abusers of ordinary consumers.
2(of rules, norms)infractor masculineinfractora feminine
3(of drugs) toxicómano masculine(of drugs) toxicómana feminine(of alcohol) alcohólico masculine(of alcohol) alcohólica feminine
4(of child)pedófilo masculinepedófila feminine
5(of woman)maltratador masculineculpable de malos tratos masculine
Learning English? Read More About The Language Here!