Learn English Grammar From A–Z
1mundo académico masculine
- Youth is a rare species, and much loved - as much by art and academia as by market research.
- If medical academia is to flourish research and education must be given equal weight.
- Similar influences are at work in the arts, education, academia and especially in the sphere of politics.
- How did a man who had no experience in academia get to be president of the college?
- I am a woman in science; should I expect to encounter sexism in my pursuit of academia?
- The way to resolve this is to return education to academia and educational experts.
- Is there a purpose to academia other than the education of a proportion of the population, and if so what?
- I have traversed five years of university to decide that academia is my probable vocation.
- The book ranges over countless topics, from the share market to academia to rail gauges.
- The low numbers of these graduates in academia reflects the worldwide unpopularity of academic medicine.
- Her interest in academia began with studies through the Open University.
- She stresses that it is crucial for women in academia to concentrate on their research.
- So he returned to academia, to the famous university of Cambridge to study Global Politics.
- Communities love to claim the achievers in sports and academia, the artists, and the good kids.
- Does perhaps the ridiculing of an area of academia bring the whole intellectual community into disrepute?
- Do not rely on them for landing that assistant professor job, or anything else in academia.
- Instead, academia sometimes draws criticism for apparently doing research for its own sake.
- We also need to create state run research organisations which partner with academia and industry.
- I took a stroll across the university campus, a compact woodland grove of academia.
- My eventual entry into university and the to the margins of academia was much more circuitous.