Learn English Grammar From A–Z
1(in universities) año académico masculine(in schools) año escolar masculine
- It's unlikely you'll find out your re-mark grade before the beginning of the academic year in September.
- BBC News Online will catch up with the Sussex University students again at the end of the academic year.
- Writing in the summer, he devotes the academic year primarily to teaching and service.
- The campus was full with students beginning their academic years.
- Geoffroy also will speak about the academic year ahead and his goals for the university.
- At the start of the academic year, student teams are assigned disease states to map.
- Over the course of the last academic year up to 16 students participated in the programme.
- A few schools are realizing the significant limitations of having only six academic years to educate a pharmacy student.
- The beginning of the academic year is an opportune time to reflect on education and its role in society.
- The Wife's son, Gregory, had been enrolled at York University during the last academic year.
- Bloom had agreed to continue to perform his duties until the end of the current academic year, the university said.
- The university has an exciting academic year ahead of it, with a range of innovative projects and new courses on offer for students.
- With only three weeks until the academic year begins, some teacher training colleges are less than half full.
- The academic year began in autumn 2001 with warnings of an exodus of teachers from the classroom.
- If they fail to pay within the next six weeks they will be absented from university for the full academic year.
- Universities are loathe to delay the academic year's start and schools don't believe exams could be taken earlier.
- Volunteer mentors and mentees with similar goals would be paired for an academic year.
- They are timed to fit most appropriately with your child's education, so could be held at any time during the academic year.
- The new academic year will also be a tense year for teachers and students.
- The change has been made as the school starts the new academic year as a specialist sports college.