Learn English Grammar From A–Z
- It also offers a very broad range of accessories including batteries, headsets, add-ons and clip-ons.
- They can then add optional extras and accessories to their car.
- To motorists, it's a useful accessory that allows them to talk without driving off the road.
- Purchasers will have the option of fitted baths while there will be extra large shower cubicles as well as a full range of bathroom accessories.
- Its docking station is a useful accessory that recharges the camera's battery when it's not transferring shots to the computer.
- Inkjet Printables provides tons of useful information on inkjet accessories and other inkjet items.
- Among the many useful accessories in a car, truck, SUV or van are the mud guards.
- Carpets, floor liners or floor mats are among the most useful car accessories.
- Motorola has designed quite a lot of useful accessories around its T720i mobile phone.
- The bathroom accessories department reminded me that I hadn't washed anything for a few weeks, so I'd better buy a fluffy white bath towel.
- The even better news is that bathroom accessories can be spray painted in the same colour for a co-ordinated look.
- The centre will sell everything from garden plants to household accessories and includes a restaurant.
- It has a good selection of optional accessories including a Bluetooth headset and the loop set that allows you to use the phone with a suitable hearing aid.
- Other accessories include remote-control headphones and - crucially - a battery pack.
- Folder is a new range of toolbar and slat wall accessories which include paper and telephone trays.
- And if you want the comfort of typing with a full-size keyboard, you can easily add one as an optional accessory.
- Its accessories include the necessary hoses, wands, nozzles, hydrant adapters and an injector.
- In addition to building materials, the group also sells bathroom suites and accessories to trade suppliers and the public.
- Try to choose bathroom accessories that complement the color of the walls.
- Shops may offer a range of accessories or even extended warranties that can be worth a fair bit.
1.2accessories pluralClothingaccesorios masculinecomplementos masculine
- Do they also carry bridal accessories, like hair decorations, veils and shoes?
- These will be used by consumers to store favourite special garments, footwear and accessories.
- Money cannot buy style, but it can buy you the following chic garments and accessories.
- He shops for many of his outfits on the Internet, where he says there are a wide range of authentic outfits and matching accessories for sale.
- Keep the clothes to three basic colors if you want your accessories to match with your wardrobe.
- In addition, you can use scarves and accessories to give each outfit a whole new look.
- She arrived at Rufforth airfield on a flight from Heathrow and wore a turquoise suit with matching hat and black accessories for the occasion.
- The teacher looked all fancy with his completely brown outfit and silver accessories.
- I would like to use the same accessories and shoes with each dress.
- The gold bangles and thick hoop earrings she wore were the perfect accessories to the outfit.
- When you buy a new dress, be sure you have shoes and other accessories to go with it.
- Apart from hats, the must-have accessory was a designer handbag, with Louis Vuitton coming out in front of Gucci and Dior as the label to tote.
- I also ran around taking a few pics of the models that were showcasing the designers gowns, and hair accessories.
- Limit your accessories and do remember to match your shoes as well!
- The women have to purchase expensive gowns and matching accessories to keep up with expectations.
- Conversely, there has been a sharp decline in the use of gloves as fashion accessories over the past several decades.
- There will also be her fantastic range of accessories including shell necklaces and natural raffia bags and baskets to add a touch of style to any outfit.
- As gold is the colour to be seen in right now, accessories include sparkly sequined bags, cuffs, belts and kitten heels.
- A source said: ‘Jennifer thought it would be fun and unusual to extend the range of accessories to animals’.
- Victoria Beckham, meanwhile, is promising to launch her own range of clothes and accessories in 2004.
2Lawcómplice masculine, feminineaccessory to sth — cómplice en algo
- And should she thus be punished in the same way as the actual murderers, as an accessory to the crime?
- He said paying compensation for vehicles with varying declared value for duty at ZRA and the insured value would render the corporation an accessory to the crime of tax evasion.
- At the very least their actions make them an accessory to crime.
- Everyone present at that court was an accessory to the crime of the century.
- The defendant is not charged with having received trust moneys for his own benefit, but with having acted as an accessory to a breach of trust.
- As a result the clan stalwart and laird was tried by a jury of Campbells and, not surprisingly, was convicted as an accessory to the murder.
- Intruders and accessories to crime, we had our voyeuristic detachment demolished twice over.
- He couldn't stay here and be an accessory to murder and theft.
- Addicted to heroin at 18, she has been in and out of jail since then, the first time for accessory to armed robbery to feed her habit.
- In 1828 he tried to charge one of his superintendents with being an accessory to murder.
- How does an ordinary, obedient child of the 1950s and a beneficiary of the economic miracle of that era turn into a terrorist, an accessory to murder?
- She was an accessory to murder, and her son was a witness to it.
- The accessory to murder charges remain in force, along with a charge of membership in a terrorist organization.
- Today had turned out to be a pretty uneventful day until I discovered a few minutes ago that I'm quite possibly an accessory to murder.
- The police begin investigating him as an accessory to the murder, for having plotted and planned it with the killer.
- Has it been closed down, and its landlord charged with being an accessory to murder?
- In addition to the 3,066 counts of accessory to murder, he was convicted of five counts of accessory to attempted murder and accessory to causing bodily injury.
- Now today, I would be an accessory to a robbery, but in those days I really did not care all that much.
- And when will there be a law that will hold a bank guilty as accessory to theft from the Namibian public?