Learn English Grammar From A–Z
1propenso a los accidentes
- And 70% said their tiredness was so debilitating they felt ‘unable to function properly’ and were more clumsy and accident-prone.
- On the other hand, I always was a clumsy, accident-prone little boy.
- Despite being accident-prone and susceptible to tropical diseases, the dedicated biographer spent seven years travelling to nearly all the danger spots Greene visited, from Panama to Haiti to Mexico and Liberia.
- The Bellary Road from Yelahanka to Hebbal is an accident-prone area, and there is at least one call a day for help here.
- She worries about terrorist attacks, train crashes, mid-air collisions, accident-prone nursery staff, drunk drivers, cancer, brain tumours and dying of carbon-monoxide poisoning in her sleep.
- In place of the debt-laden and accident-prone business that Bonfield left behind, there is emerging a more confident organisation - more fleet of foot, more focused on the opportunities of the future than the problems of the past.
- The men's driving improves, while the women become more accident-prone.
- I have never been accident-prone before and it's amazing how all these accidents have happened at once.
- It claims that fatal motorcycle accidents account for nearly all the deaths on some of Britain's most accident-prone roads, such as the A537 from Macclesfield in Cheshire to Buxton in Derbyshire.
- The accident was the worst in several years for the country's accident-prone coal mining industry, the primary source of fuel for the world's seventh-biggest economy.
- I am an accident-prone 38 year-old female with three sons aged 18, 17 & nine years.
- The people who really need additional tests are the 17-30 group who, insurance companies confirm, are the most accident-prone.
- I don't just want to date you for your sparkling personality and your good looks, but also because I am an accident-prone person with no basic health insurance.
- But while this is a satisfying central plot, the story is just as much about the accident-prone romances and intrigues of the rest of this likeable family.
- Others admit to being more forgetful and accident-prone.
- Rottweilers are the most accident-prone dogs with nearly three out of five needing to visit the vet during a year, according to researchers.
- I'm afraid Iain makes enemies and he is accident-prone.
- An American insurance company discovered that men who are kissed before leaving for the office are less accident-prone.
- Men appear to be the most accident-prone, with four times as many stags losing personal items as hens, and twice as many being victims of theft.
- A quick aside - Andy is the most accident-prone person I have ever met.