The Top English Grammar Tips From A–Z
See Spanish definition of complaciente
- Many clubs will take newcomers eagerly to help build their numbers, and are normally very accommodating and helpful regardless of your skill level.
- They are extremely accommodating and helpful, with no big hand out for tips.
- I usually do not drift off to that, but he is really a guy that has been very accommodating and helpful to us.
- A 28-year-old woman from Nigeria, who has spent the last two years living in Tralee, said she enjoys living in Kerry as the people are very accommodating and friendly.
- By the time I got to my confirmation hearing, all of the tough questions had been asked, and the senators were relatively gentle and friendly and very accommodating.
- A pristine pool table and the friendliest and most accommodating of waitresses add to the attractions.
- He was very accommodating and pleasant; up until the moment talk turned to the British press.
- Reef corals adapt to inhabitants both within and without in a most generous and accommodating way, creating and sustaining a rich variety of life.
- He was a generous and accommodating host.
- He's a pleasant and accommodating fellow to reporters, and he has a great sense of humor.
- Even the most accommodating of employers would balk at such demands.
- The accommodating management made it a pleasant outing and the course played very reasonably.
- We just hope that next time we want to hold a rally the parks authorities are more accommodating than they were last time.
- The only obstacle was our reserve team fixture which was due to be played on the same day, but Grimsby Town were very accommodating and have agreed to a rescheduled game.
- A pastoral letter was read out at all Masses in the area asking people to come out and welcome the competitors and asked people in general to have a more accommodating and compassionate view of people with disabilities.
- This town has been very accommodating and has more than fulfilled its obligations,’ he said.
- He was very accommodating and after 10 minutes returned with my cooked steak looking like it was a complete new meal with all the fancy trimmings of snow pea sprouts, cherry tomatoes and mushroom sauce.
- Luckily for me, the parasailing company was very accommodating when I explained the situation, and they allowed me to reschedule once without any penalty.
- I have to say that the hotel management was very accommodating, allowing us to put our muddy bikes inside for safe-keeping and not an eyebrow was raised at our dishevelled appearance.
- While the service wasn't outstanding or particularly attentive, the person at the front counter was courteous, accommodating and knowledgeable about the menu.
Learning English? Read More About The Language Here!