Learn English Grammar From A–Z
1responsabilidad feminineaccountability to sb — responsabilidad ante algn
- There must be a popular move to require transparency and accountability in all walks of life.
- An entire change of culture and open debate on accountability is required.
- It is about taking responsibility for the accountability that actually you have now got a bad manager.
- We have to get the professional game right and we have to give it responsibility and accountability.
- The key legal issues arising from clinical ethics committees concern accountability.
- When public funds are involved, accountability requires that money is spent wisely.
- They have to make sure staff know their responsibilities and their accountability.
- Lack of accountability has corroded public respect for business and political leaders.
- In today's litigious society, we need to have someone to blame, to apportion accountability.
- One of the consequences of their taking the Parliamentary path is accountability.
- Where is the outrage and demand amongst the fourth estate for some accountability from him?
- Greater political diversity on the Exec has led to more accountability to students.
- There are ways to lie and be completely absolved of any kind of accountability.
- Goals need to be set and reviewed and accountability cannot be ignored.
- In any democratic set up the question of accountability of the budget is an important factor.
- Given that this includes accountability to the public, his comments seem more than a little confused.
- Will the big media outlets demand the same accountability of themselves that they demand of everyone else?
- For even a minor piece of construction work, there is a system of accountability.
- He said accountability was important for a police service wounded by a lack of public trust.
- Their usual role is to provide the illusion of accountability while refusing to lay a finger on the holders of power.