The Top English Grammar Tips From A–Z
See Spanish definition of contabilidad
- Martin did not continue his cricket career beyond these matches and instead spent a professional career in accountancy.
- He specialised in business studies and accountancy and, in former times, economic history.
- Elaborating, she said that she studies computers, maths, accountancy and biology.
- It is expected to provide one of the largest specialist accountancy and business development resources in the region.
- He received a first class honours degree in accountancy and business studies.
- If you want a job for life forget accountancy, engineering or publishing.
- Traditional middle class professions such as the law and accountancy have made solid progress.
- Eight new graduate courses in accountancy will be used in the requirements of the new diploma programs.
- My partner, Suzy, who had studied accountancy, does the books and keeps all the records.
- My long experience of accountancy has enabled me to meet countless accountants, through work and socially.
- You can take the man out of accountancy, but it's difficult to take the accountant out of the man.
- Walker recalls the major pitfall of starting a new business is having to learn accountancy.
- Perhaps the opportunity to run a business which has nothing to do with accountancy!
- Far from being an economist, and no great mathematician, I do know the basics of accountancy and can read a balance sheet.
- But he is encouraged by the influx of women into accountancy, with many now in leading company positions.
- She completed a degree in accountancy at the University of Stirling in 1992.
- I spoke to my advisor and switched to accountancy for the next year.
- One of Bradford's leading accountancy firms has announced the appointment of a new managing partner.
- Possible options suggested were accountancy or even the civil service.
- He took an engineering degree at Bristol University before following his father into accountancy.
Learning English? Read More About The Language Here!