The Top English Grammar Tips From A–Z
See Spanish definition of contable
1contable masculine, feminine Spaincontador masculine Latin Americacontadora feminine Latin America
- Financial control is not as popular with qualified accountants as it used to be.
- There are a number of types of accountant, with chartered accountants being among the best known.
- The distinction between fixed and variable costs commonly used by accountants is quite irrelevant.
- He said the vast bulk of claims against accountants were not for audit work but for taxation work.
- Ask your accountant to inform your tax office as soon as possible that he or she is dealing with your case.
- More to the point, we are a nation of accountants, consultants and financial advisers.
- He went to see an insolvency practitioner at his accountants for advice on winding up the business.
- There will always be a flow of accountants leaving the country to work and gain experience abroad.
- Many accountants made it to the board having previously served as senior executives.
- If Hannibal had listened too long to his accountants, he might not have set off in the first place.
- Many accountants have opted to return to college to add further value to their skills.
- The orientation of research and development staff is likely to differ from that of accountants.
- After that, tax payers will have to employ an accountant or work out for themselves how much they owe the taxman.
- He would pass the letter on to his accountant, who would more than likely tell him not to worry.
- The involvement of a qualified accountant in preparing these forecasts is recommended.
- He is not sure if he owes tax on this, but is meeting his accountant this week to discuss the issue.
- They cancelled their credit cards when told accountants were to look through the books, it is claimed.
- Your assets are seized and managed by an accountant specialising in insolvency.
- The accountants decided the accounts were inefficient, and persuaded the politicians to close them.
- When my banker boyfriend came to London, he hung out with other bankers, or accountants and lawyers.
Learning English? Read More About The Language Here!