The Top English Grammar Tips From A–Z
1Business Financecontabilidad feminineteneduría de libros feminineaccounting year — ejercicio
- So the benefits of computerised accounting and payroll management are well established.
- The company also provides financial accounting and technical helpdesk services to its clients.
- Finding people with significant experience in finance or accounting may prove challenging.
- I think my financial and accounting experience will stand me in good stead for the council finances.
- The energy giant is the latest company to face suspicion over its accounting and business practices.
- It is equally clear that current standard accounting rules aren't sufficient.
- Within a year, she got her first promotion, and she's now director of general accounting.
- They were accused of poor book-keeping and accounting errors and were asked to step aside by the council.
- The meeting approved the report on the fiscal year 2001, the annual accounting and the auditor report.
- The profits of a trader for tax purposes are computed using the ordinary principles of commercial accounting.
- Once people have grasped the concepts, the bar graphs can be used in financial planning and accounting.
- A graduate of the University of Tennessee, Hamilton majored in finance and accounting.
- But you have flouted common sense in matters of good accounting and book-keeping.
- Education is increasingly driven by issues about financial resources and accounting.
- You have a small general accounting practice and you plan to retire in the next ten years.
- She is an independent contractor and previously taught as an assistant professor of accounting.
- There is no fancy stuff here; just straight accounting theory put into practice.
- The ailing hospital chain already faces a criminal investigation into its accounting.
- Chang sees his role as that of a business advisor, not limited to bookkeeping and accounting.
- The accounting system registers the order and starts the invoicing process.
2(reckoning)cálculos masculineestimaciones feminine
Learning English? Read More About The Language Here!