Learn English Grammar From A–Z
1(of ambassador)designación feminine
2(of educational course) reconocimiento masculine(of institution) homologación feminine(of institution) incorporación feminine Argentina(of institution) habilitación feminine Uruguay
- It became the first black business program to gain accreditation from the American Assembly of Collegiate Schools of Business.
- It has achieved the highest honor for a museum—accreditation by the American Association of Museums.
- The program still needs accreditation from the Professional Golfers Association, which is scheduled to visit in December.
- The accreditation of the university, in March 1999, was a shot heard round the world.
- This process resulted in a five-year plan, which, in turn, helped the organization achieve accreditation in 2002.
- We develop objectives consistent with community benefits principles and reinforce these efforts through program accreditation.
- His interest has extended well beyond laboratory accreditation.
- The proficiency testing algorithm is used to detect deviations from acceptable performance that may affect the accreditation of a laboratory.
- If the trust fails to undertake this, then it will lose accreditation for training junior doctors in obstetrics and gynecology.
- Snowboarding now has full Olympic accreditation and is the fastest growing winter sport in the world.