The Top English Grammar Tips From A–Z
1(measure/describe/aim) con exactitud(measure/describe/aim) con precisión(copy) fielmente(translate) con exactitud(translate) fielmentehis book accurately reflects … — su libro refleja fielmente …
- Root samples must be evaluated to accurately estimate their population densities.
- The accounting system must accurately reflect the true financial condition of the cooperative.
- The product name must accurately reflect the intended use of the feed.
- The instrument accurately identified the species of mosquito in just seconds.
- When you think back over a thirty-five-year period, it's really hard to remember accurately.
- In their stead came new surfaces stripped of unnecessary features, surfaces meant to reflect a building's function more accurately.
- Do you believe polls accurately represent public opinion?
- High schools are remaking yearbooks to more accurately reflect student populations amid larger societal concerns about bullying, peer pressure, and self-esteem.
- More powerful processors are demanded all the time in order to more accurately read seismic data.
- She fired back with a letter, demanding to know if the "letter accurately characterizes your views."
Learning English? Read More About The Language Here!