The Top English Grammar Tips From A–Z
See Spanish definition of acetona
- Solvents permitted in the UK for extraction include acetone, hexane, ethyl acetate, ethyl alcohol, and carbon dioxide.
- Ketones are extensively used as solvents, with acetone being the most well known example.
- These may contain solvents such as toluene, isopropryl alcohol, ethyl and butyl acetates, acetone and other ketones.
- Dyes using acetone or alcohol solvents can be diluted with water also.
- The paint spray workshop also contained two acetylene cylinders, two oxygen cylinders and two propane bottles as well as chromic acid and acetone.
- Finally, the drugs are recovered by using industrial solvents, such as acetone, ether, or chloroform.
- Store flammable liquids such as gasoline, acetone, benzene, and lacquer thinner in approved safety cans, away from the home.
- Nail polish remover is made from acetone and ethyl acetate, which can irritate your eyes, nose, and throat.
- The masterminds of the bootleg scam evaded excise duty by substituting potable alcohol with industrial solvents such as acetone.
- Flasks and bottles full of nitrates and sulphides and chlorates and acetone, labelled in English and Arabic, lay on dirty tables.
- It was transporting iso-propyl acetone, better known as waste alcohol, which is a highly flammable substance.
- Nakayama used acetone, a solvent, to extract the resin from guayule bagasse.
- Shop dirt, oil and grease can be removed by either vapor degreasing or swabbing with acetone or another nontoxic solvent.
- The literature cites the use of ether, chloroform, acetone and mineral oil as possible options.
- Some patients can benefit from other techniques, including topical capsaicin and topical application of aspirin suspended in a volatile substance such as acetone.
- An alternate method to remove lacquer is to rub with a cloth saturated with acetone or alcohol.
- The supernatant was removed and stored and the pellets extracted with 100% acetone until they were colourless.
- If acetone is splashed in the eyes, irritation or damage to the cornea will result.
- Filtered cells were washed by centrifugation, twice with acetone and twice with diethyl ether.
- The irony is that the German breweries rendered idle by Pasteur's strategy were adapted to manufacture acetone for cordite production.
Learning English? Read More About The Language Here!