Learn English Grammar From A–Z
1acetileno masculineacetylene torch — soplete oxiacetilénico
- Observers have long known that Titan's atmosphere contains methane, ethane, acetylene and many other hydrocarbon compounds.
- A delicate 24-hour cooling operation saw roads and houses cordoned off as the emergency services tried to prevent the acetylene, propane and oxygen cylinders from exploding in Thornton Heath.
- Acrylonitrile is another product of acetylene, formed in a reaction with hydrogen cyanide.
- To transport gaseous substances such as propane or acetylene economically, they must be compressed greatly to fit into containers of a reasonable size.
- We use the heat produced by the burning of acetylene in the flame of the oxyacetylene torch to make welds.