Learn English Grammar From A–Z
1(0,405 hectáreas) acre masculinewe had acres of space — teníamos muchísimo lugar / sitio
- Time was when being Prime Minister carried acres of responsibility with a surprising amount of free time.
- A woeful shot in acres of space by Mullan at the top of the penalty box was embarrassingly bad.
- A long low ball across the field found the impressive Beauchamp in acres of space.
- There is not a proposition or an insight I can bother to disagree with in these acres of amiable flannel.
- Official Surrealism includes acres upon acres of bad painting, yet its ideas could not be more important to the century.