Learn English Grammar From A–Z
1acróbata masculine, feminine
- The Moscow State Circus is famous worldwide thanks to its spectacular displays from acrobats, clowns, gymnasts, trapeze artists and lots more.
- The play itself begins at 8: 30 p.m., but the spectacle begins at 7: 30 with a team of acrobats performing death-defying feats.
- Both were, of course, memorable events which used spectacular fireworks, acrobats, singers, dancers and musicians to showcase the city to the world.
- There is a thriving leisure class, which has given way to a class of well-off entertainers - dancers, acrobats, singers and other such performers in addition to the usual street variety.
- After a sumptuous dinner the ‘tourists’ were astounded by the talents of Chinese acrobats, performing feats of extreme flexibility, strength and coordination.
- The private Cirque du Soleil show will feature more than 70 artists from around the world, including gymnasts, acrobats, dancers and clowns.
- Musicians, dancers, acrobats, clowns, actors, mimes and every hybrid in between entertain and educate audiences of kids, their parents and teachers.
- As a self-confessed slob, I have amazing respect for what these guys do with their urban ballet: they're athletes, stuntmen, acrobats, gymnasts and martial artists all rolled into one.
- Street entertainers including clowns, acrobats, jugglers, and even walking wheeled dustbins and flower planters will entertain the crowds around town centre streets.
- Entertainment was provided by acrobats, clowns and sometimes gladiators.
- Musicians and acrobats entertain in a discreet way.
- The show includes a breath-taking array of acrobats, gymnasts and dancers and runs until Sunday, February 22.
- The camera pulls back to reveal three acrobats performing on sashes against the spectacular roof of the Royal Horticultural Halls in Victoria.
- Wilmer already performs as an acrobat, trick motorcyclist, trapeze artist, magician, dancer and clown.
- Later the group realised that its acrobats, walkers, gymnasts and stilt walkers needed a high protein diet.
- We need all kinds of artists, from painters to performers, architects to acrobats and journalists to jewellery makers.
- Then we'd be able to hold big gymnastics festivals where masses of gymnasts and acrobats would perform.
- The boy boxers, no less than the storytellers, acrobats, dancers and musicians, are, to this extent, part of a total experience.
- And if this is a trendsetter, our action sequences are not going to have beefy people flexing their muscles or lean and steely acrobats performing somersaults anymore.
- The Great Bombay Circus is here, and the star attractions this time are the breathtaking performances by Russian acrobats.