Learn English Grammar From A–Z
- They swoop over the crowd on wires and perform acrobatic feats on trapezes.
- Today the girls perform on a new springy podium permitting spectacular acrobatic elements.
- Decked out in their colorful house uniforms the girls performed acrobatic routines.
- He was a strong and skilled dancer, able to perform many of the acrobatic movements usually only seen on television.
- The show, at Shanghai Circus World, is made up of performing animals and acrobatic displays.
- The big top is back in the Temple City to mesmerise kids and elders alike with acrobatic performances.
- That leaves little room for anyone else to use them unless they have the nimble acrobatic skills of an Olympic gymnast.
- Their acrobatic movements, their pliant little bodies, could perform gyrations beyond adults.
- The performers displayed their physical prowess in the most acrobatic style.
- She is the only girl in the acrobatic troupe, and at 17 the youngest of the performers.
- He even started adding a few acrobatic moves that he had seen on TV.
- And the downtown Acro Club teaches such acrobatic postures while mixing in the calming moves of yoga.
- The season also includes a quirky musical about menopause and an acrobatic physical theatre show from the West Coast.
- In various capsules of the attraction they juggled, clowned and showed off their acrobatic skills to the delight of other passengers.
- Each scene is filled to the brim with artists showcasing their physical skills, from knife fights to acrobatic acts.
- The palace women played all roles, from angels to acrobatic monkeys.
- Bell is a stuntwoman who makes her living standing in for the star when the script calls for something acrobatic or dangerous.
- After 14 minutes, he produced an acrobatic save to deny Marvin Walker.
- The clowns, besides trying their best to amuse the children, demonstrate their acrobatic skills.
- Actually, I really want to do acrobatic training but I can't find anywhere that offers it.