Learn English Grammar From A–Z
1repetición de la jugada feminine
- And we learnt that pitch-invaders probably do not warrant a slow-motion action replay from a reverse-camera angle, which is what Sunday's got.
- I realised when I came out of the jungle and saw the action replay, that I'd actually done eleven hundred.
- How many times have you watched a match and waited for the action replay to see what REALLY happened?
- He was watching the match earlier on satellite in his London hotel room and is amused by the idea that in a few years he might be able to get an action replay of the final goal directly from a mobile.
- There was no action replay, so if you missed something, it stayed missed.
- Once you've finished the fight you then get to watch the fighting in an action replay with lots of visual goodies like film grain.
- But in his head Angus was running an action replay of the conversation in Matheson's office.
- But when an action replay was shown of the player punching an opponent, and drawing blood, it was met with an eerie silence.
- The benefits of the action replay have long been acknowledged by armchair sports fans.
- Championship when Kerry were awarded a goal against Tipperary when, on watching the action replay, it was clear that the ball had hit the stanchion behind the goal.
- As an action replay confirmed, the team were indeed right together, as close as is practical when you are flailing about in warrior fashion and more or less in unison.
- Little did they know that I was sitting alongside the commentator, and had the benefit of his television monitor and the action replays to ensure accuracy.
- Is the wonderful uncertainty of sport being sacrificed on the altar of unrelenting action replays?
- The 27-square metre screen, which shows action replays, close-up shots and one-to-one interviews, is to be expanded to a whopping 30 square metres.
- The company has the rights to the digital content around the games so subscribers will be sent action replays of goals within minutes.
- Just have the steaks ready marinated or the cod casserole bubbling gently away during the first half and you'll be tucking in in time for the half-time action replays.
- Somewhere along the line I turned on the TV, to catch the last of the celebrations in Honolulu, and the first of an endless series of action replays of the highlights of the parties from around the world.
- In the film, Johan and his team managed to capture accurately the energy of those Match of the Day moments using action replays, amusing commentary.
- The procedure is as essential as action replays in sports highlights.
- It can reveal more about the competitors and their sport than any number of action replays.