Learn English Grammar From A–Z
1(of system, mechanism)activación feminine
- A long-term weather forecast of hotter than normal conditions should signal early activation of a heat stress management plan.
- A recently adopted product activation strategy makes sure you don't install the tax-preparation software on two computers.
- The first activation of the new rights will be a mobile marketing initiative.
- Such cross activation could, in theory, also occur between widely separated areas.
- Have you kept a copy of all your software activation keys somewhere safe?
- Whether it's motion sensing, voice activation, or simply breathing, there are new ideas being concocted all over the place.
- By applying this model along with a spreading activation algorithm, they can predict the number of requests for each page in a website.
- As their website declares, there's no contract, no roaming charges, no long-distance fee, no activation fee, no hassles!
- We are not able to communicate the activation states of our brains in such a way that they are perfectly replicable by others.
- Routine circumstances include calls made by an occupier following the activation of fire or burglar alarms.
2US(of troops)movilización feminine