Learn English Grammar From A–Z
- Each one of the actors and actresses assuming the roles of the cats are tremendously talented singers and dancers.
- The talents of actors and actresses have contributed much towards the artistic power of the film.
- Budding actors and actresses are being hunted by producers of a new movie due to be filmed in East Lancashire.
- Jamie was so excited about New York because a lot of her favorite actors and actresses have been there.
- Top actors or actresses are making millions of pounds for each film, much more than a footballer earns.
- A theatre company is encouraging a new breed of actors and actresses to take to the stage.
- It started with lots of great singing and dancing from some very talented actors and actresses.
- Delivering the monologues are six actresses, each portraying a different type of mother.
- She wants to be a dancer, an actress, a West-end star, but for now she serves me my burger and fries.
- She was a rising actress married to the scriptwriter and trombone player Bentley.
- The playwright and the actress divorced in the month when The Misfits was released.
- She said Lola would be a tough part to cast as there are many good actresses in the drama club.
- I always wanted to be famous, whether it be a pop star or an actress in theatre.
- She was a singer not an actress, but we did a reading and I saw she could listen and make adjustments.
- She wants to become an actress and attends auditions in a state of nervous euphoria.
- I've done quite a number of roles which would be dream roles for other actresses.
- The girl in question went on to have a successful career as a comedy actress, in both television and film.
- His father was a house painter and his mother Elenora Duse was related to a famous actress.
- There are some fringe benefits to being an actress and one of those is meeting all those co-stars.
- She may not have been a great actress but she was a star and she had it all.