Learn English Grammar From A–Z
1lesiones (corporales) feminine
- He was charged with attempted rape and assault occasioning actual bodily harm, and convicted.
- He arrested the claimant on suspicion of assault occasioning actual bodily harm and when cautioned the claimant made no reply.
- He was sentenced for breaching his order and inflicting actual bodily harm on his barrister.
- He has previous convictions for theft, robbery and assault causing actual bodily harm.
- He also pleaded guilty to a charge of assault causing actual bodily harm for butting a police officer in custody after his arrest.