Learn English Grammar From A–Z
1actuario de seguros masculineactuaria de seguros feminine
- In determining the actuarial surplus in a pension fund, actuaries make key assumptions.
- Each year a report is produced by the trustees of your pension scheme and every three years there is a valuation by actuaries, who analyse financial risk.
- The assured is then paid the surrender value of the policy, which is calculated by an actuary on the basis of the amounts paid to date.
- The company said that its actuaries calculate their subscription rates on the likely claims made in the year, and on the overall climate of litigation within that speciality.
- We also provide modeling support to the actuaries working on customized insurance products for insurers or large corporations.
- Life expectancy is a term used by actuaries, people who calculate statistics and probability for insurance use.
- A responsible actuary and pension fund trustees would never have allowed this to happen.
- The result was that actuaries said pension funds had more money than they needed.
- Without his job as an insurance actuary the 66-year-old Schmidt has no identity.
- He was an actuary in the Skandia Insurance Company from 1904 to 1907.
- As well as teaching at the University of Copenhagen, he was the chief actuary for an insurance company.
- To compute the costs of health and life insurance, actuaries take into account many factors known to predict disease and death.
- What do actuaries at life insurance companies have to tell us?
- In a city teeming with bankers, actuaries, brokers and insurance men, the manner in which you invest your savings is a subject of endless fascination.
- But it's a rule of thumb that has been bandied about by actuaries and financial advisers for a long time and, if you do the sums, as a general idea, it works.
- With a retirement income fund, actuaries would calculate how much must stay in the fund to ensure the pensioner would never need to fall back on the state.
- Hubbard believes in training managers to measure risk the way actuaries do.
- Nicholson questioned insurance actuaries about their profession.
- No two actuaries would ever calculate the same transfer value, which is why you need someone to ensure you are not losing out.
- I am a pension actuary with 27 years' experience working with traditional defined-benefit pension plans.