The Top English Grammar Tips From A–Z
Ver definición en Español de acupuntura
- Other useful complementary treatments include acupuncture, chiropractic, yoga and hypnosis.
- He developed his own system of Energy Medicine which was initially based on Chinese acupuncture.
- We can see how acupuncture, homoeopathy and herbalism might be tested.
- In summary, acupuncture can be a good alternative for the treatment of renal colic.
- The Cochrane review of 20 trials found no benefit of acupuncture compared with sham acupuncture.
- Complementary therapies such as osteopathy and acupuncture are popular.
- Psychotherapy is another treatment that, like acupuncture, has a non-biomedical theory base.
- I've tried all sorts of treatment including acupuncture and cortisone injections but nothing seems to work.
- Some people have a fear of needles and imagine that acupuncture is painful.
- If an injury does occur, they can receive anything from laser treatment to acupuncture.
- The Chinese healing art of acupuncture is one that can be dated back at least two thousand years.
- In fact, acupuncture is now used very successfully for all types of drug addiction.
- However, the role of the brain stem and spinal cord in acupuncture remains unclear.
- Eiko then introduced me to acupuncture, which relieved my arthritis.
- She had tried acupuncture and hypnosis for her IBS with very limited and transient success.
- The clinic also offers acupuncture, carried out by technicians with the minimum training.
- She is now based with her family in Glasgow where she practises acupuncture and writes.
- The day will explore a range of disciplines, including acupuncture, reiki and hypnotherapy.
- He had booked in for a shiatsu massage, which is based on a Japanese therapy closely related to acupuncture.
- Complementary therapies that have a relaxing effect, such as massage and acupuncture, may also be helpful.
Learning English? Read More About The Language Here!