Learn English Grammar From A–Z
1capacidad de adaptación feminineadaptabilidad feminine
- Here, the singer can show off the adaptability of his voice.
- Their long reign stems from their adaptability to a wide range of growing conditions.
- Results showed that no critical thinking differences existed between students of different leadership styles or adaptability.
- The vital quality of any military force is less its weapons than the skill, courage, and adaptability of those who employ them.
- The versatility and adaptability of our soldiers came through loud and clear.
- The flexibility and adaptability of human behavior is because of human biological nature and not in spite of it.
- More than anything, he learned the trick of adaptability in business.
- The person must learn adaptability, service, and consideration for others.
- Enzymes continually surprise scientists with their remarkable adaptability to extreme conditions.