Learn English Grammar From A–Z
(plug)(with several sockets) enchufe múltiple masculine(with several sockets) ladrón masculine(with several sockets) triple masculine Southern Cone(for different sockets) adaptador masculineAC adapter — transformador
- mains adapter — transformador
- A North Yorkshire Fire and Rescue spokesman said the cause of the blaze was an overloaded electrical socket adapter.
- So picture me, kneeling on my bed, trying to jiggle loose this plug, which is plugged into a six-plug adapter.
- The overloaded adaptor was removed and John was asked to plug the toaster in safely.
- If you use an adaptor ensure that you dont overload the circuit by using heavy usage appliances together as you risk causing a fire.
- One of the most common sights in some student accommodation is the use of a Multi-plug adaptor, which supplies electricity to several appliances
- mains adapter — transformador
(connecting device)adaptador masculine
- It is an adaptor that converts the analog signal that is generated by your standard phone into a digital signal.
- There's also a connector (and an adapter if you need it) for handling different types of monitors.
- As mentioned earlier, there are two adapters to convert the DVI connections for standard VGA use.
- You can buy an inexpensive adaptor for your equipment when you arrive in Hong Kong.
- The adapter transfers that piece of data between the two programs, making sure it ends up in the right place.
- But Middleton points out that most computers are now shipped with pre-installed Ethernet cards, and many can be connected with a plug-in adapter.
- Unpacking the box you find a plethora of connectors and adapters for what ever might float your boat.
- Many service providers will provide you with the equipment that you need such as phone adapters and software.
- The mobile radio telephone system includes a hand held unit, a cassette adapter, and a coupling unit.
- This process uses slide-in connectors to offer the compatibility for the different connections without using adapters, which often take up un-needed room in your case.
- You'll need a plastic PVC cap for one end of the pipe, and on the other end you'll need an adapter to convert the PVC pipe to a standard pipe thread.
- The power adapter connector is placed rather unusually, along the center of the case, right above the base.
- Gamers in North America can now battle each other online with the release of adapters to connect the Playstation2 to the internet…
- Limitations at the moment include it not supporting PC Card network adapters or USB broadband connections.
- With a boat, however, electricity is routed through a gauntlet of adapters and shore power connections that depend on friction to maintain contact.
- If you're traveling abroad, make sure you take the correct electrical conversion adapters for your equipment.
- In the latter case, there's also an option to run an audio input directly to your intercom, rather than using the adapter for your headset.
- You need to connect a bluetooth adaptor to your phoneline, however.
- Anything electrical will require an adaptor plug for use overseas.
- I'd forgotten the plug adaptor for my laptop: a new one arrived at the door within 90 seconds.