Learn English Grammar From A–Z
1libreta de direcciones feminine
- I looked up Cecilia's phone number in my red address book and dialed the number.
- Paper address books can be lost - even newspaper reporters have been known to do this.
- He put the phone down, sighed, and reached for his address book.
- Nick has convinced Helena to go home with him to get her address book, which was somehow missing from her purse.
- In one, a heap of old journals, calendars, and address books, yellowed with age, were piled in a Plexiglas vitrine.
- Over the next few months, we can expect to see...a women's clothing line by Cultura and leather-bound address books by Italian stationary designers Campo Marzio Penne.
- I grabbed the phone, flipped through the address book, and called the only person who could possibly help me.
- Colorbok's line of accessories now hitting stores includes mini photo albums, mini frame magnets and key rings, address books, photo journals and plush novelty items such as photo pillows and flowers.
- On 7th September, the appellant was arrested and cautioned, his house was searched and cash of £ 7130 was found in varying amounts; also two mobile telephones and a pager; an address book; Santander holiday receipts and a Spanish phrase book.
- Dress up your mother's worn address book with a cover of synthetic leather or suede.
- I just kept the wonderful black and gold address book in its pristine condition as a souvenir.
- Having left her address book at the office, Sue called next door to get my telephone number.
- The reunion includes those who graduated from St Ursula's in 1974, so get your thinking caps on and root out your old address books!
- I managed to do a bit of work on Monday before going to my parents' house - while I'd been away they'd been through my address book and organised a party.
- Desks were rifled, diaries were read and address books photocopied so that the information could then be transferred to BAE.
- They searched her bag and found the names and phone numbers of former security chiefs in her address book.