Learn English Grammar From A–Z
1(infection/swelling) adenoideo(voice) gangoso
- I hear that high, adenoidal voice that sounds like 50 other kids who have that same adenoidal voice.
- Some listeners will probably find his voice a bit adenoidal for their tastes.
- Mike's pinched, adenoidal tenor gave a little bite to the verses of their songs, but they were defined by Brian's angelic falsetto on the choruses.
- Literate lyrics, an insistent strum, and an endearingly adenoidal yelp combine for a thoroughly enjoyable song.
- Oh, and the singer's adenoidal yelping isn't an affectation.