The Top English Grammar Tips From A–Z
Ver definición en Español de suficiencia
1(of resources, facilities)suficiencia femenino
- This goes to the question of the adequacy of the interpreting services.
- The extent to which other factors, such as experience or training, affect reading adequacy is also helpful.
- Taken together, these findings suggest both the adequacy and utility of our measure.
- Meanwhile the federal parliament has announced an inquiry into the adequacy of rural and regional air services.
- The review will look into the adequacy of current arrangements and codes of practice.
2(of person in given capacity)aptitud femenino
Learning English? Read More About The Language Here!