The Top English Grammar Tips From A–Z
Ver definición en Español de adhesión
1(to principles/faith/customs) adhesión femenino(to law/rule) obervancia femeninoadherence to sth — adhesión a algo
— observancia de algo
- Many instances of performance-based design are approved for their adherence to safety principles.
- Ceremony implies honor, and honor implies an adherence to traditions.
- A lack of adherence by the participants with the intervention program might have influenced the outcomes of our study.
- Where written policies existed, they varied widely in adherence to the guidelines.
- We do not know all the circumstances, and I hope that adherence to confidentiality means that we never will.
- Patient-centered communication is positively associated with patient satisfaction, adherence, and better health outcomes.
- They advocate adherence to the dietary guidelines as the most appropriate way to achieve a positive outcome.
- The authors call for strengthening responses for victims of violence and promoting adherence to international treaties.
- They avoid adherence to any one approach.
- He himself regarded it as a watershed in his thinking, signaling his move toward a more sincere adherence to religious principles.
Learning English? Read More About The Language Here!