Learn English Grammar From A–Z
1(tape/labels) adhesivoadhesive plaster — esparadrapo
- Now the average consumer can forget about toying with adhesive labels and just print right to the disc.
- Is that a more courteous and smooth version of adhesive label?
- The owner places adhesive labels or tags on each item he or she cannot afford to lose.
- His own name and address were present, printed on a generic adhesive label.
- The stitches above and below each eye were covered by sterilised adhesive strips, with gauze dressings hiding everything from view.
- He also has a piece of adhesive gum with drawing pins sunk in it which, when combined with a thick rubber band, makes a horrifying catapult.
- The serial numbers are printed on adhesive strips, so I put the strip on the case.
- Britain's first adhesive postage stamp, the Penny Black, had been launched just seven months earlier.
- There will be a lucky dip, incorporating the elusive Penny Black, the world's first adhesive postage stamp.
- This dressing is sealed with transparent adhesive drape.
- Many other gastropods use mucus to attach to the substratum with varying degrees of adhesive strength.
- Members of the Siganidae family first produce small adhesive egg sacs, which then become larvae.
- One color can simply be left plain, while the other can be distinguished with a simple piece of tape or adhesive dot.
- Cut two squares, a half-inch wider and taller than the opening, from clear adhesive paper.
- This problem is avoided if adhesive electrodes are used.
- Insect adhesive organs are either smooth and deformable cuticle pads or fields of adhesive setae.
- In addition to the mousepad itself, they also give you two strips of Teflon with adhesive backing known as Padsurfers.
- The electrodes should be attached to the skin by double-sided adhesive collars.
- The operator has only to recognise that cardiac arrest may have occurred and attach two adhesive electrodes to the patient's chest.
1adhesivo masculinepegamento masculine