The Top English Grammar Tips From A–Z
See Spanish definition of adhesivo
1(tape/labels) adhesivoadhesive plaster — esparadrapo
- Now the average consumer can forget about toying with adhesive labels and just print right to the disc.
- Is that a more courteous and smooth version of adhesive label?
- The owner places adhesive labels or tags on each item he or she cannot afford to lose.
- His own name and address were present, printed on a generic adhesive label.
- The stitches above and below each eye were covered by sterilised adhesive strips, with gauze dressings hiding everything from view.
- He also has a piece of adhesive gum with drawing pins sunk in it which, when combined with a thick rubber band, makes a horrifying catapult.
- The serial numbers are printed on adhesive strips, so I put the strip on the case.
- Britain's first adhesive postage stamp, the Penny Black, had been launched just seven months earlier.
- There will be a lucky dip, incorporating the elusive Penny Black, the world's first adhesive postage stamp.
- This dressing is sealed with transparent adhesive drape.
- Many other gastropods use mucus to attach to the substratum with varying degrees of adhesive strength.
- Members of the Siganidae family first produce small adhesive egg sacs, which then become larvae.
- One color can simply be left plain, while the other can be distinguished with a simple piece of tape or adhesive dot.
- Cut two squares, a half-inch wider and taller than the opening, from clear adhesive paper.
- This problem is avoided if adhesive electrodes are used.
- Insect adhesive organs are either smooth and deformable cuticle pads or fields of adhesive setae.
- In addition to the mousepad itself, they also give you two strips of Teflon with adhesive backing known as Padsurfers.
- The electrodes should be attached to the skin by double-sided adhesive collars.
- The operator has only to recognise that cardiac arrest may have occurred and attach two adhesive electrodes to the patient's chest.
1adhesivo masculinepegamento masculine
Learning English? Read More About The Language Here!