The Top English Grammar Tips From A–Z
See Spanish definition of adyacente
1(territories/fields) adyacente(territories/fields) colindante(rooms/buildings) contiguo(angle) adyacenteadjacent to sth — contiguo a
— adyacente a
- Clive and his friends brought the equipment down from their second floor apartment and set up in the room adjacent to the rec room.
- The first morning I stopped abruptly when I heard a squealing pack of rats in a room adjacent to ours.
- The filling station adjacent to the show rooms will not be disturbed during the building works.
- He kept the prototype in the laundry room, which was adjacent to my bedroom in the basement.
- We went to a room adjacent to the main hall, and as we walked in, a detainee was led out with fresh blood around his nose.
- Walking in further she found the bathroom was adjacent to the dressing room.
- Doors zipping up and down, the ship appeared to only have one deck, and each room was adjacent to the other.
- This maneuver served only to strengthen our resolve and we booked a meeting room in a hotel adjacent to the convention site.
- Attached to the bedroom was a small comfy washroom, and adjacent to the living room was a kitchen.
- The new pergola is adjacent to the dining room and is easily accessible through French doors.
- The blond man's study, he was vexed to learn, was locked, but the room adjacent to it was not.
- Finding the public quarters, Viridian and David enter an empty room adjacent to it.
- He pulled me into the other bathroom, adjacent to Joel's room and locked both doors.
- They invite you to get up and visit the wine room adjacent to the dining room.
- He nodded and slipped back into the bathroom adjacent to his room, presumably to spit.
- He walked towards the cave exit, which was directly adjacent to the room in which he had slept.
- She stayed in her room on the first floor or in her office adjacent to her room.
- The nurse who had just walked in to access the equipment room adjacent to the waiting room sensed the tension.
- She turned and saw that there were doors that were adjacent to the room next door.
- The accommodation is competed by a self-contained unit adjacent to the dining room.
- Their centers thus lie on the trisectors of the angles adjacent to that line.
Learning English? Read More About The Language Here!