Learn English Grammar From A–Z
1adjetivo masculine(construction/phrase) (before noun) adjetival(construction/phrase) (before noun) adjetivo
- An important reason for this is that most nouns and most adjectives have rather complex semantic structures.
- Use verbs, nouns and adjectives and get a copy of Roget's Thesaurus of English Words and Phrases.
- In Swinburne's work as a whole many adjectives are used as nouns and many nouns as adjectives.
- Firstly I think one of the big problems is the use of descriptive adjectives as nouns.
- Reading becomes an exercise in spotting nouns and adjectives; there is nothing to engage or delight.