Learn English Grammar From A–Z
1(be adjacent to)lindar concolindar con
- I walked through the briefing room, which adjoined his office.
- He presumed they exited through the conference room which adjoined his office and went down the stairwell.
- An archway leads through to the interconnecting conservatory which adjoins the dining room and has rear garden access.
- Backed up against the old stone wall, the building adjoins the main house and faces south across a newly planted garden.
- The campus adjoins the conservation lands of the Sudbury Valley Trustees and Callahan State Park.
- To the right of the entrance hall lies a drawing room while to the left is the library, which in turn adjoins the dining room.
- The kitchen adjoins the dining room and houses another dining area.
- We have a field suitable for his needs, in exchange for which we would have his field, which adjoins our land.
- We spent at least three hours putting everything where instructed in the living room, dining room and kitchen, which adjoined the dining room, separated by a breakfast bar.
- More unusually, there is an observation deck forward that adjoins this room, ideal when entering or leaving port.
- The kitchen, which adjoins the dining room, is fitted with a good range of built-in floor and wall presses as well as a breakfast bar, illuminated worktops, a tiled splashback and double sink.
- The garda station adjoins the former mill site, which is the focal point of the Council's development and which they bought from Flahavan's last year.
- The family bathroom adjoins this room and includes a bath with shower attachment, part-tiled walls and two large mirrors.
- Anyway this juice bar was set up on the sidewalk adjoining another store.
- A small reception building with offices, reception and a room for tasting adjoins the bottling plant, reasserting a sense of human scale after the magnitude of the industrial spaces.
2adjoining present participle(houses) contiguo(houses) colindante(fields) colindantethe adjoining room — el cuarto de al lado