The Top English Grammar Tips From A–Z
último debate del día o debate anterior a los recesos de Navidad y Pascua en el Parlamento británico
- Those members will have an opportunity this evening in the adjournment debate to debate this matter if they want to.
- The matter was raised during the adjournment debate following the announcement by the company, that the Tallow cigar plant is to cease production.
- The news has also been welcomed by Sheffield MP Meg Munn, who earlier this year raised the issue through an adjournment debate in the House of Commons.
- The result adds to the pressure on government ministers following the House of Commons council housing group's report and an adjournment debate in parliament.
- Meanwhile, Anne McIntosh, Tory MP for the Vale of York, has secured an adjournment debate at the House of Commons in the New Year to discuss the effects of building a park-and-ride scheme near flood plains.
- Jenny Tonge, MP for Richmond Park, called for full consultation, while Twickenham MP Vincent Cable secured an adjournment debate in the House of Commons this week on Crossrail.
- Mr Grogan, who understands the costs are about £2 million higher than had been budgeted for by the agency, is also planning to seek an adjournment debate in the House of Commons on the issue.
- Orkney MP Alistair Carmichel has secured an adjournment debate at the House of Commons next week, regarding the closure of the Northern Lighthouse Board depot in Stromness.
- It announced that our MP, the redoubtable Oona King, had managed to procure an adjournment debate in the House of Commons.
- He also advised Mr Holmes to seek an adjournment debate on the matter so that specific circumstances could be discussed concerning a particular company.
- The claimant's witness statement emphasises the degree of public concern about the case and refers to the adjournment debate in the House of Commons.
- Recently, I had an adjournment debate in the House of Commons on home education, having met some home educators in the constituency.
- Government Ministers have now promised to investigate following a recent adjournment debate on the matter.
- The Lib Dem MP for Richmond Park posed questions in an adjournment debate at Westminster on behalf of residents who will suffer from the scheme.
- After a long and drawn out statement on the matter the Minister ran out of time and the issue was raised again during the adjournment debate.
- Limerick West Fianna Fáil TD John Cregan, who raised the issue in a Dáil adjournment debate, said the area has taken a proverbial hammering regarding jobs.
- Pensions minister Ian McCartney was quizzed about what action the government intended to take to regulate pension funds solvency in Parliament during an adjournment debate.
- A number of northern MPs have indicated they will call for an adjournment debate in the next parliament if the company is given the franchise.
- Mr Grogan said that he had applied for an adjournment debate in Parliament about subsidence.
- Mr Martlew said he wished to flag up problems in the zero star-rated social services during the adjournment debate.
Learning English? Read More About The Language Here!